MP Plastering & Damp Proofing understands the importance of data protection and complies with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), implemented from 25th May 2018.
MP Plastering & Damp Proofing is required to collect some personal data to fulfil its business needs, however on doing so we will:
- Ensure all customer data is kept secure.
- Only allow authorised employees to have access to personal data.
- Regularly review data and update or remove if it is found to be out of date or no longer required for business needs.
- Not transfer personal data outside of the EEA.
- Respond to any Subject Access Requests promptly upon receipt of a £10.00 admin fee.
Where we need to engage the services of a third party to carry out our obligations to you we will ensure they are also GDPR compliant and you are notified of their details.